Brown menstrual bleeding, irregular timings. Something wrong?

I am a 17 year old female. For the past few months I have had a strange menstrual pattern. One month, I had a period consisting of brown goo with little blood . The next month, I had a regular period again. This month, I have had a similar period to the one two months ago. I have always been irregular in the time between periods, but they tend to come around once a month. Is there something wrong with my cycle now that there is no consistency as to my bleeding patterns?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer