Brown mark on wrist, fingers. Not fungus. Does not itch, hurt. What could it be?

I have this brown mark that looks like a burn on my wrist . it s been there for 12 days now. walk in clinic doctor said it s not fungus. it doesn t hurt, itch , etc and the texture is normal. in the past couple days i have seen a few spots show up on my fingers. the wrist mark has never grown or changed colour or texture. I have an appointment with my family doctor on Tuesday, but want to know if this is something i should get checked out immediately.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
does not look like fungus,however you should do a fungal scraping and culture to be completely sure.If you can tell me about the onset i can help you more