Brown lumpy liquid comes out of my vagina. is this right?

this is really embarrassing but i really need an answer. i am extremely paranoid and i am too emarrased to go to the doctor. when i pee, brown lumpy liquid comes out of my vagina. is this right?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

This sounds really serious. Try calling a planned parenthood or a clinic in your area and ask a doctor about it annonymously. If it is poo you are at risk of getting some really bad urinary tract infections and bladder infections. If it's serious you need to fix it right away because something really bad could be going on. Try not to feel embarassed. Doctors see all kinds of crazy things and they are in their profession to help people. It's out of your control and not your fault so there's no need to be embarassed.