Brown lines on the base of penis with small indentations. What is it ?

On my penis , I have brown lines which have slowly formed throughout the years. They have small indentations, or lines, and form around the base of the penis (not the tip but the skin behind it. Like i--l, l being the brown lines.) I have not checked those clinically. There is also this other thing that is sort of U (flipped, and it occurs inside the U) shaped area, similar in locations with the previously mentioned brown lines, and looks rather similar yet it is not brown and is a bit more submerged in general (relative to the rest of the skin), as opposed to the brown lines which are more emerged . I have checked this clinically, and they say it is a mosquito bite but I am not sure that is the case since I have reason to not trust him since he has misdiagnosed me once already.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Nothing to worry. The brown lines are there for so many years and they are not hurting in any way. in fact so many individuals have such problem. Let me assure you that any of the problem mentioned here stands any chance clinically. May be you are worried about cosmetically. Unnecessary worries about sexual organs can lead to impotency. Sex is not life, be happy.