Brown, flat spot on penis after foreplay. Reason?

so im 16 and have been fairly active with my girlfriend for quite some time now except we havent actually had sex yet and we're both virgins.. but anyway whenever we do something i get this brwon mark/spot on my penis after it and i really dont know what it is? i dont know where to go to ask for help or even how to describe it actually. I just randomly came across this site while trying to find out what the hell it was and decided id ask. Its not painful and its completely flat, like if i was to close my eyes and touch it i wouldnt even realise it was there.. its just freaking me out because it looks really bad
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. The brown flat spot on your penis could just be a broken blood vessel that oozed a small amount of blood into your inner layer of the skin which could be causing you to have that kind of a bruise. I hope this helps explain your issue and relieve your anxiety.

Take care and have a lovely day!