Brown, dry, cracked labia and vulva, hood looks torn, prescribed antibiotics. Is it normal?

Hi my labia used to be pink. Now they are brown dry and cracked. my who vulva area used to pink and now Getting older its brown. My hood looks like it has been torn. And I has an ex say it looked like I only had an urthera. So my labia is attached higher. I dont know if being rapped and possibly contracted some kind std . and when I finally seeked help it was an hospital and they gave a shot of antibotics then tested me. I never got result just sent me home with more antibotics. Is any of this normal. I could just insecure and dont like my vulva because it dont look like other ones. Could you help me out a1
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012