Brown dry blood in urine, reddish blood, pressure while urinating, very little urine. Causes for symptoms?

Hi just around 7 pm tonight I went to use da restroom it was an urgent rush when I got der just lil urine came out w alot pressure like I still need to go bad In the urine der was dried up brown blood clots it look like also redish blood in my urine. what can this be in should I go to ER right now or make dr appt tomm. this urge too pee been going on all night n just.lil urine lots pressure n browish red blood.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012