Brown discoloration on hand, fatty liver. On fruits, vegetables, fishes. What is the cause?

i woke up today today i found a dark brown discoloration on my left hand ( it looks like i have varnish on my hand ) thinking this is strange i tired washing it off with warm soapy water but to no avail it’s still would not come off i have also been recently diagnosed with the first stages of a fatty liver in the past month and have dramatically changed my diet to eating a predominately organic diet of fresh fruit and vegetables and fishes and poultry cooking with minimal natural unsaturated oils and cutting out refined crabs and sugars and alcohol but as Easter came round I did indulge in a date sized chocolate Easter egg could this have coursed the dislocation as a sign from my liver that it is not copying or could it be something else causing the discoloration
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013