Brown discharge, taking birth control pill, itching in vagina. Am I pregnant?

Well i am sexually active, and i have only just started taking the pill yesterday i finished my first full packet of the pill and the doctor s said after i ve took my first packet i should come on.. i haven t but when i went for a wee and i wiped my self, there was a brown-ish type on the tissue , at first it looked like poop. well kinda:/ i have been getting sick as well lately, i don t no if that has anything to do with it. And my vaginal area has been quite itchy since the other day.. i d like some help please to no if im pregnant of anything like that? im only 14..
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012