Brown discharge, spotting, placed copper IUD, stomach bloating. What is going on?

Hi I am 28 years old and I have had a copper iud in place for 3 years now. For the past month I have been having brown discharge sometimes light red spotting and my period has not come for this month. My periods have always been regular and on time until this past month. I am also feeling really bloated in my stomach . I have taken 3 pregnancy test which all come up negative and I am getting worried about being pregnant or eutopic pregnancy or miscarriage . Any suggestions on what might be going on and what I should do? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer