Brown discharge, sore breasts, bone aches, tiredness, no period for years. Pregnancy chances?

hi, i have a brown discharge , sore breasts, aches in my bones and tiredness, i have considered that i may be pregnant but i have never had a regular period and for the last few years i have not had a period at all. i suffer from a bulging disc in my lower back so i suffer with pain all the time so i dont know if back pain is another symptom, though it has been excessively painful lately. Do you have any idea what these symptoms could be?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013