Brown discharge, missed periods, bloating, PCOD. Taking clomid. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

hai good evng............. Dr i was on clomid 50mg from 2nd day of my period(27 sep 2012) for 5 days . 2days before i had brownish discharge whrn i wipe for 1 day. till today my period not yet started. i dont have any pregnancy symptoms other than bloated abdomen( not always) my hpt is also negative(29 oct2012) . i have pcod ...what could be the reason? am i pregnant still?please answer iam so scared.................
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012