Brown discharge, low stomach cramps after fitting Mirena coil. Hysteroscopy, biopsy done. Reason?

Have just had my third mirena coil fitted about 2 weeks ago, bled for a couple of days and then it stopped. Now I have a brown discharge and low stomach cramps. Have never experienced this with previous ones and I have never had a period with any coil. I had a hysteroscopy while having it fitted and it showed up a thickening of the womb so a biopsy was taken, have not yet had results. I have also had my right ovaries emoved because of cysts and also a partial left side.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012