Brown discharge, late period, pelvic cramps, sore breast. What is wrong?

Hi, I haven t seen a doctor yet about this because my health insurance doesn t cover me in the state I am temporary living. Last month and this month i am experiencing a dark brown discharge . This never happened before. Last month it happened and I had to urinate frequently. Then it went away after I got my period. Now my period is late and I am getting this discharge again and its freaking me out. I have very mild cramps as well in my pelvic area. Also my breast have been sore much longer than usual prior to my period, for almost three weeks my breast have been sore. Any ideas of what bemay wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer