Brown discharge from vagina,lower abdominal pain after unprotected sex after D&C

Hi my name is cecily I m 24 years of age and I had a D&c on the 20th of. April and th doctor told me when I felt healed I could have sexual intercourse ..the 20th was on a Tuesday and I had unprotected sex on that Sunday following and well its been a week and now I m experiencing brown discharge in my under wear that sticky and I m having lower abdominal pain and my apettite has picked up extremely can u please tell me what this might mean.....
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012