Brown discharge from nipples, watery consistency, no breast lumps, slight breast pain. Treatment?

I have noticed a small amount (tip of a pencil) of discharge from 1 duct near the outside edge of my right areole for years now but it is now carmel brown colored and when I put the slightest pressure on the area large amounts (marble) come out. It has the consistency of a watery lotion. There are no lumps and I only have very slight pain now and then in my breats but not specificly that area. I am 28 and have a 2 1/2yr that I breat fed til she was 1. What could this be? Is it something I need to go in for?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It is normal phenomena. It is hormonal action. With treatment it can be stopped. But my advise will be to forget and donot think about it.