Brown discharge from naval. Have umblical hernia, yeast infection. Help?

hi, my name is David and the doctors seem to think I have a small umbilical hernia . Today while inspecting inside my naval, a smelly brown looking discharge that also appeared somewhat bloody was in my naval. What could this be? Is it related to my hernia or do I have two problems, a yeast infection and a hernia. Also, pain that was persistent around my naval area seems to be a lot less since I was first told I may have a hernia.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013