Brown discharge from clitoris after stimulation, periods missed last month. Cause?

Hi I am 19 never had sex of any sort , never given oral, the most I have done is fingering. I've noticed that sometimes when I stimulate my clitoris to often in a short period of days that I end up with a brown discharge from my clitoris it doesn't burn or smell or itch . I didn't get my period last month fue to stress but If I would have had it I'd be just about ovulating right now and my period is due in 2 weeks so why am I having the brown discharge from my clitoris
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that you are having some infection, so the friction might be causing the brown discharge.
Anemia also can cause such discharge. Any how it is better to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I advise you to take more of green leafy vegetables , pulses, sprouts, and protein rich foods. Thank you.