Brown discharge, foul odor, pain in left side. Pregnant?

Hi I am 29 years old and i am trying to get pregnant my periods are irregular and i had sex a week ago the day after sex i started having brown discharge it has a little odor but not a fowl odor i ware a little pad and just have discharge when i wipe when i use the bathroom i have tollerable pain on my left side could i be preggo
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
May 2013

The cause of your brownish discharge and pain could be post coital tear.
If you ovulated around the time of intercourse then there is possibility for pregnancy.
But it is difficult to say about the positivity of pregnancy after one week of intercourse.
So wait for two more weeks, if you do not get periods by that time, go for urine or blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.