Brown discharge followed by delay in regular periods. Negative thyroid, FSH, LH, prolactin tests. What is the cause and treatment?

I am a 26 yr old married since 11 months and we will plan for a baby very soon.I have a delayed periods and prior to my periods there is a brown discharge appearing from my vagina and I am concerned about this. We have intercourse without protection. I got my test on thyroid, FSH , LH and Prolactin and the results came out negative. Pls help me with ur suggestions and also pls let me know about some good gynecologist in Pune.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer