Brown discharge, cramps, due for periods. Had tubes tied, have unprotected sex. Should I be worried?

i felt a little wetness in my panties i went to the bathroom and seen a dark brown stain, i then whipted myself and this long thick dark brown slimy discharge on the toilet paper, i got a slight cramp but not to bad, i should be getting my period next week, i have my tubes tied and had unprotected sex last night. what is this discharge and should i be worried ?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Get pregnancy test done. Get check up by doctor who did tuba ligation. failure is not uncommon. It can be diagnosed. If it is inact then forget.