Brown discharge, burning even when not urinating. Feels like UTI

Hello. I woke up this morning with what feels like a uti . I frequently get uti s and take a daily antibiotic for it. But this is one of the most painful ones I ve had and it came on so suddenly...I m also having brownish discharge and experiencing burning even when I m not urinating.. Please help me! I m in a lot of pain...
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Jul 2012
Hey there Dana. Firstly i dont subscribe to your taking a daily antibiotic. If you need us to help you, you need to be more specific. How old are you? Female? Sexually active? skipped a period recently &/or unprotected sex? Been to any doctors' for this 'UTI' problem? It does seem that your problem is either linked to your genital or genitourinary tract. It could also point out to a problem with 'stones' in the urinary tract system. You need to get yourself to the nearest ER & /or set up an appointment with a Gynecologist/ Urologist in your area. I dont know what 'type' of pain exactly you are feelin but since you complain of burning, please see if you can get your hands on a urinary alkaliniser (eg citralka) & take it 3 times a day with fruit juice & hydrate yourself well with lots of water; an occasional beer (alcoholic or not your preference)wil help flush out any minor infection or even tiny stones & a Buscopan tab (if one is able to get one sans prescription) is par for the course. Do visit the ER would be my recommendation. Cheers & Good Luck!