Brown discharge, bright red blood flow, abdominal pain. Had a miscarriage. On folic acid supplements. Help?

dr,i got miscarriage after 6th day brown discharge followed by bright reddish blood on the next morning,and that evening i got abodament pain with a regular period.dr gave folic acid supplements with a tablet name dulphane but dnt work out.after that bleeding stopped on 12th and 13th nyteaand 14th now i had sex with my husband.right after i get up from bed got watery discharge without smell husband
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013