Brown discharge, blood in urine, lower back pain. Negative pregnancy test. Taken emergency contraception

I noticed bloody brown discharge and over next few days this has continued as well as pinky coloured. I am unsure if blood in urine but there was bright red blood present following urinating upon wiping, i did have lower back pain which went from the right to the left but gone over couple of last days. I carried out pregnancy test which was negative, i did take emergency contraception on 3rd January too.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013