Brown discharge, blood in urine. Passed blood clot, cramps. Miscarriage?

Hi On friday i noticed light brown discharge and on saturday the discharge increase slightly went in a&e they said if it is a miscarriage they cant do anything check my stomach and urine which showed traces of blood. On Sunday noticed that I was spotting reddish brown and later on passed a blood clot size of a ten pence piece had mild period pains. Went into hospital at 1.00am via an ambulance as I noticed i was bleeding while I was sleeping I was about 12/13 weeks pregnant. I was then told by the nurse I would have to wait in a&e receptionist I couldn't sit down as I kept on bleeding if I moved. I then stood next to a toilet all of a sudden I feel I big gust of blood I was take to the units and asked to go to the toilet so the nurse could see as to wat had happened I noticed a blood clot and a pea sized white thing. I asked the nurse if I had miscarried she said she noticed some tissue which did not represent the length of the pregnancy because the tissue was too small. I also advised that i suffered from morning sickness for 3 months and after that i couldn't stay hungry and if i didn't eat i would feel sick and i also felt very tired before this had happened. she then suggested that it could be that I was carrying twins but a scan would be required. I was later taken to a ward where they examined me, on examination a large blood clot poured out but the doctor advised that my womb was slightly opened and she could not find tissue in that blood clot and advised a scan will be booked for 9.00. She advised that I should be nil by mouth, we waited for awhile then I was advised by another doctor that in my second passing of the blood clot she noticed some tissue so a scan was not required as she was confident that everything has passed. When I asked about what the doctor advised on my examination she replied that she missed it because maybe she was on a 12 hour shift. She advised that the doctor didn't book a scan and I need to come back after 3weeks for a routine scan but then she went to ask the registrar who then advised that I would need to do a pregnancy test in a week to make sure that the miscarriage has cleared and a scan was booked in three weeks. Please note I have two children which were normal delivery. Confused please advise
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013