Brown discharge between periods, dizziness. What is happening?

I am 20 years old and lately, things went odd. I had my period on the 17th of September and lasted until the 20th. it just occurred to me that approximately 2weeks after, On the 30th, I started having dark brown discharge or spotting then the day after, October 1st, it turned to light flow only it was dark brown/black turns to dark crimson and then brown again and lasted until yesterday. All of which are light flow. My next period isn t supposed to be until 3weeks from now. And right now, I have dizzy spells especially in the morning and get a lot of cravings. I had sexual activity on the 22nd of September with no protection and on the 28th again using a condom. What might be happening?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer