Brown discharge between periods. Taking maverlon birth control. PAP smear done. Causes?

Hi! I had brown discharge came out in the middle of my cycle last month. And this month i had period 2 weeks ago and this morning i saw brown colour again. i didnt have sex since I had my period. I m on pill (Maverlon 28 tablets). I stoped the pill 4 months ago for 7 months then started again. Do I have any problem? I had a PAP test 6 weeks ago and i had brown discharge a few days after the test. Please let me know! Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer