Brown discharge before periods due, scanty flow during periods, pregnancy symptoms, flab over belly, negative pregnancy test. Help?

Hi so i had some brown discharge around the time of my period and i was four days late but then i had started and the first day it was two dots, and very light red blood and i had some symptoms of being pregnant and have a little tiny bump below the belly. It is still there? i talked to two nurses over the phone and both said i sound like im pregnant and i have take two home test and both were neg. so im in need of some advice. i also have had some light cramping and its not the same has my usuall period. my breast were very sore and just the other symptoms of being pregnant, i have never been pregnant and dont know what im looking for if i am. please any help would help. thanks again
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer