Brown discharge before and after periods, delayed periods, virgin. Causes?

I m 27 and still a virgin . my periods have always been irregular so i ve never bothered to count days.. recentaly i ve noticed a brown discharge coming before stating and after ending of peroids and its been almost for a week now..i m not sure what this is i thought i was getting my period because i haven t had one this month yet..but like i said its been almost a week..what could cause this and what does it mean?? any help would be greatly apreciated.. please help ..i ve tried to search the net but haven t found much help on the subject.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer