Brown discharge after unprotected sex, then just 2 days of periods. Can be pregnant?

Hello, I had unprotected sex on the 06/07 then I took the MAP on the 08/07. Had a brown discharge on 18/06 for 3 days (like spotting), then same thing again on 25/06 (for 3 days again). On the 24/07 I had what it looked like my period (bright red blood ) enough to fill a tampax. Then next day it was very light blood, not even enough to fill a pad...I then Had unprotected sex. Next day it was gone....No blood at all....Could I be pregnant??
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012