Brown discharge after taking Primolut to delay period. What is it?

Hi, I have just relocated from Australia to India, my period was due on the 2nd of Nov but it has not shown up until now. I took a home pregnancy test on the 4th it came out negative I took two more one one 5th and the other on 6th. I have a medical check up for immigration on Friday (9th). I did not want to have my periods during the test, since they do not perform the test if you are menstruating and I will have to wait for another appointment which will delay the immigration. My doctor friend advised that primolut D tab can b taken to delay my periods by a couple of days. I took one last night and could see slight brown discharge in the morning. What is it???
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012