Brown discharge after periods, cramps, stomach, back pain. Advised colposcopy, cervical polyp removal, not yet done

Hi Doctor Lundi I finished my period about a week and a half ago and about three days ago I was discharging brown/old blood sporadically continuing through today and this evening I started having stomach and lower back and light uterus cramps . I was told to have a colposcopy and cervical polyp removal two years ago and haven t done it yet because I m always broke with no insurance. I m 36 and have a lot of stress at the moment as well. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013