Brown discharge after periods. Suffering from headaches, sleeplessness, constant tiredness, sickness. Have unprotected sex. Solution?

I got my period on the 13th was more brown than red they where not heavy and were cuming and going till the 15th but had got brown discharge for two days after. And ever since the 16th I am suffering with head aches and sleepless night but constantly tiered and feeling sick . I don t you s conception with my boyfriend at all could you please tell me what s wrong with me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013