Brown discharge after period. On thyroxin. Why does this happen?

Iam seeing brown discharge(light color) from past 2 months. Iam seeing this discharge after 10 days of my period completes.This discharge will be there for 4 days and later it wont be there.My Period's cycle is proper.
Iam having thyroid.We met to endocrinologist and they gave us thyroxin tablets for 3 months.We are taking it from past 2 months.When we met the doctor we did not tell this problem as we did not see this brown discharge at that time.
This brown discharge issue was observed 6 months before and during that time we met Ayurvedic doctor and started taking medicine and it was cured after some time.
But again last month(Mar) and this month I saw brown discharge after 10 days of my period.
Please suggest me what is the problem and how to stop this.

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
May 2013

The possible cause for your spotting are:
-Bleeding during ovulation. Called mittelschmerz syndrome.
-Inter-menstrual spotting due to hormonal imbalance.

You continue your thyroid treatment.
And consult gynecologist once and discuss regarding your problem.
With her suggestion you can go for hormonal pills for few months, possibly which will correct this spotting.
For more details you can ask me through: