Brown discharge after masturbation with toothbrush. What is it?

hey.. iam 16 years old female. masterbated with a toothbrush i usually do it with my finger but this time with a brush and even for a little longer period of time. right after that i realised there was brown dishcharge with an iron smell on the brush very little.. what could it be? the brush was not dirty but i dint wash it. i used the back side of the brush.. now what could that brown discharge be? i masterbated many times but not for such a long time and not with any oder thing but only a finger and never faced such a problem before this is the first time. there is no pain at all. iam a virgin and i dont have any bad habbits.. please tell is this a thing to worry about? is it serious? am i still a virgin?? please help me and please tell me what was that brown dishcharge? anything serious?? iam still a vrgin right?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Well come to HCM
Chances of trauma in side the vagina is very likely and that might have form the wound and the brown discharge may the be oozing of blood, if there is no coitus done (Actual penetration of male organ ) then it is said to be virgin but in other sense if the hymen broken then this may not consider as virgin it is all depends in which sense it is being taken, you need to be very careful else this could be serious one, take care.
Sexologist Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari's  Response
It may be Moniliasis or Candidiasis fungal infection. you need to keep Candid or Canesten vaginal tablet one to be inserted daily for six night.