Brown discharge after having unprotected sex five days after miscarriage. Infection?

I currently had a miscarriage at 6 weeks, 4 days. After I went to be seen by the docs., they told me that everything seem to look good & that all the pregnancy tissues & whatnot seem to have passed. I was told to see an OB to be checked out again just in case they may have missed anything. I have not yet seen one & had unprotected sex a week and five days after I miscarried. I know that I should have waited to give my cervix time to heal. I have been having light brown discharge could this be a sign of infection ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012