Brown discharge after first time rough sex. On birth control. Should I be worried?

Hi, I had sex or the first time with my boyfriend. I expected a little pain and blood considering it was my first time, but now it is two days later and I’m still noticing a brown discharge—there’s no smell or pain, except for a small cut on the outside of my vagina near the back, which is sore. After looking at other posts, I’d say it was rough sex…there wasn’t much foreplay beforehand and so dryness factors in. Plus I am pretty small. Made sure to go pee after and there was a decent amount of blood. I have been on birth control for the past three months and I’m very careful and consistent with it. We also used a condom. I’m about midway between periods, so it’s not early bleeding or late bleeding, and I’ve never bled during ovulation before. I figured it must be the result of tearing, but there is no soreness or cuts or anything inside, and it’s not an STI because we are both clean. I m just not sure if I should be worried or if it s something that will most likely go away within a couple days / just needs to heal. Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013