Brown colour discharge, never had periods before. Is it periods?

Today, I went to the bathroom before lunch at school. I noticed quit a but of brown discharge in me panties. I m 11 almost 12, but has never had my period. I went to the bathroom again not to long ago after I put a pad on but there wasn t nearly as much! Is this my period? Is it just my pre-period? Or is it something u should be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Yes, it sounds like you are about to start menstruating.
When periods start off, they generally start as altered brownish spotting or bleeding.
You should not be concerned, as you might expect to start your cycle in a couple of months.