Brown color on toilet paper, no pain or cramps. Anything wrong ?

Hi my name is AAAA and I just have quick question...I noticed early this morning when I went to use the bathroom after I finished and I went to clean myself the color on the toilet paper was a brown kind of color but my stomach doesn t hurt I don t have any cramps or anything of that kind and my urine was yellow color like normal...
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
you have no pain in stomach,no cramps during defaecation ,only have complains of brown color in toilet paper may due to maximum mixing spicy food have had taken,thanks.