Brown bleeding from vagina, did sit ups after emergency C-section. Should I not do situps?

Hi, my name is Melanie . I am 20 years old. I had an emergency c-section almost 10 months go , tOday I decided to do some sit ups after a minor work out when I went to pee I have brown dry blood coming from my vagina .. Is it possible that it was because of doing situps ? I d it possible my scar hasn t recovered. Should I not do situps?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
I have gone through your query and understood your concern. The bleeding which you have seen is mostly due to some old bleeding considering the color of the discharge. It is likely that it may have been issued out after the exercise. Strenuous exercise is usually avoided until 6 months after the surgery and moderate exercise can be allowed afterward. The near normal strength of the wound returns after 2 years. Please have a review with your gynecologist for proper management. If you are getting normal periods or even otherwise this spotting can also suggest hormone disturbance. Hope this information is useful. Take care.