Brown bleeding after having unprotected sex. No cramps. Was it my period?

Hi. I had unprotected sex last January 7, 2013. The next day I had light bleeding consist of brownish blood until it eventually became heavier the next days. That bleeding lasted until January 16 and had no menstrual cramps present. Was it menstruation already? On January 19, 2013. I engaged to unprotected sex again. This time I took emergency morning after pills. On January 21, 2013 I felt nauseous and vomited on January 22, 2013. I was always nauseous until January 25 when I took a pregnancy test which had a negative result. So maybe me being nauseous was just psychological. Yesterday, January 28, 2013 I had heavy bleeding and painful lower left abdominal cramps. What could be the meaning of this? Why do I experience menstruation twice this month? Am I pregnant? Is this because of the emergency morning after pill? Please answer.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013