Brown bleeding after having sex, low back pain, tiredness, sore breasts. Negative pregnancy test. What could it be?

hello i wanted to know whats going on and if i should go to the doctor, well last month i bleed for 6 days but it was not heavy at all it was kind of brown and i will see it when i wipe down, this month after having intercourse with my husband i wipe down myself and saw some light red blood and i thou i was getting my period the next day i wipe down and it was a lot of blood with few brown stuff, 3rd day only spotting very light and now i haven t seen no blood, i been with a lot of low back pain , tired and sore breast , i did a pregnacy test yesterday and it came negative what could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013