Brown and smelly discharge. Taking Micro pill. Worried

the last couple of days i ahve been experiencing some brown smelly discharge and is making me feel very self concious. ive just had my period for my pill free week. i take the micro 30 pill and started taking that again on monday after 7 pill free days, had sex on monday with my boyfriend and since then the smell has occurred, can you help. i know brown discharge is normal after a period but it has never smelt so bad befor eand im a bit worried. can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having some local bacterial infection due to lack of hygiene during period might be giving foul smelling discharge.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course for 3-5 days.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.