Brown and chunky discharge, delayed periods, taking Loestrin, abdominal and back pains, pregnancy test negative. Cause?

I have been taking Loestrin 24 Fe for a long time now. I take them very reguraly and never miss a day. Just recently I had sex with my bf & the period that came on after that event was two days late but it did occur. It was very heavy. I took a pt to just make sure&it came back neg. I just started my period on July 4th&again two days late. but before that ive been having really bad adominal pains&back pains have been horrible.they have been hurting me for a VERY long time now. the day i started i wasnt bleeding on my pad just when i wiped i could see discharge&gooey-ness.the next day It was showing up on my pad.yesterday on the 6th I stopped (i think)&now ive been having this discharge that started off brown&chunky to know it just looks like liquid on my pad thats brownish but still green. could you tell me what i may be experiencing please??&what you may think it is?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012