Brother has diabetes, hypertension, brain injury and heart function 20%. Was in rehabilitation center. What can we do?

Hi my Brother's heart function was at twenty percent; however, went to another facility we were told that he only has ten perent function. This was in a matter of two weeks.My brother does not know the extent of his illness, as there is also a very low kidney function. diabetes, hypertention, as well as brain injury recovered from pneumonia
. All of these problems are a result of severe beating, kicking him in the head, kidneys, eyes and beating him in the face with brass knuckles knocking out his teeth when someone stole his car and broke into his house stealing everything, kidnapped him and left him exposed in a comdemned house leaving him to die with no clothes on What can you suggest to help my Brother. We do not want to put him in a nursing facility. He has been in a rehabilitation center, but don't have the energy to keep up
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013