thanks for your question
as per your description of symptoms i feel you are suffering from Asthma
with Allergic Rhinitis
it is a very common problem and completely curable.
i would like to answer your questions in a serial manner.
For bronchovascular markings:
1) and 2) the prominent markings are due to the ongoing infection you have at the moment. once your symptoms get controlled, it should vanish. nothing much to worry about.
3) you please visit a pulmonologist/chest specialist and get a spirometry
done. as per the severity of your lung functions on spirometry he will advice you a combination inhaler.
4) you can continue taking Alaspan AM as it will relieve your symptoms of rhinitis.
1) the haziness present is suggestive of sinusitis
2) you will require a nasal spray
for permanent cure of your symptoms.
3) i would advise you to take steam inhalation three times a day. it will help clear your blocked sinuses.
i hope i would have satisfied your query. any further query is welcome
Dr. Gurpreet Narula