Bronchitis, throat pain, small bumps behind tongue, opiate user. Treatment?

Hi. My name is XXXXX. I am trying to figure out... I have bronchitis , which is currently untreated but um it seems to be getting worser and my throat has been hurting which is unusual and i have small bumps on the back of my tongue which are like the same color as my tongue and i want to make sure that is okay or normal at least... I am a opiate user if that could have any affect, i dunno... hope to hear from ya soon and thanx.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012