Bronchitis, runny nose, lost sense of smell. Diagnosed COPD. On apo-azithromycin, benylin. Advise?

What a surprise, I wasn't expecting to be able to speak with a doctor. I have had a bad bout of bronchitis, my doctor told me I have 'mild' COPD after a chest xray. I finsihed two rounds of APO-AZITHROMYCIN last Friday, my chest is not congested but my nose is still running, just light runny nose, but often, no mucous, I lost my sense of smell a few weeks back and still cant smell anything. I just picked up some Benylin caplet for the runny nose. Is this okay for me to take? my breathing is coming along, Before I got sick at the beginning of March I had no symptoms of COPD other than when I get sick I get sick for a long time. Do you think the Benylin will be okay to take? Thank you so much for your advise.

Sorry, I do not have a credit card. Thanks anyway.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013