Bronchitis, difficulty in breathing after drills and running, feels weak. Should use inhaler?

Was diagnosis with bronchitis(without the cough) 6 weeks ago and was told no football for 2 weeks. I was release to practice and I have been practicng for 2 weeks. My problem is I notice I am havign a hard time catching my breath after drills and running , and I do not feel i am strong like I was prior to the bronchits. Should be using my inhaler still and is my lungs still weak, or am I jsut out of shape?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012