Bronchitis, coughing, breathing problem, pain in legs, neck and back

I just went to the hosptial last week for broncides and i still have been coughing non stop where i cant breath but latly my legs my neck and my uper back have been killing me so bad what could be going on? Last night i wrnt back to the hosptial to get any andwers but left with a hole list of new ones and still all the old ones too.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
I think if you are suffering from recurrent bronchitis then you should get a lung function test and xray done and see for any hyper reactive airway disease.
If you are allergic in nature then it further reinforces the feeling of asthma.
See a chest physician if you can with the reports and for further answers